Aim of every business is to gain maximum profit at minimum investment. But globally when there is uncertain economic condition, you are under pressure of getting high productivity efficiently at low investment. Organizations that invest smartly with ever challenging times often are winner. When your work need managing information, your enterprise solutions might include portal solutions, search tools, collaboration platforms, and business intelligence features.
Microsoft SharePoint can save your money without compromising on productivity and efficiency and show rapid return on investment (ROI). Organizations can easily control cost and reduce risk associated with IT through Microsoft SharePoint for an intranet, internet or extranet site. SharePoint allows team members to access information integrate and collaborate with each other.
- Centralized Administration:- You can reduce IT costs and complexity, by centralizing multiple product investments into a single infrastructure. You can by reduce infrastructure, service and support costs, and by getting all your enterprise solutions under a single license solution. You can effectively maintain control of the entire platform by easily accessing application management features, system settings, monitor SharePoint farms, perform backups and restorations, manage security settings, upgrade SharePoint, change general application settings and use configuration wizards all in a single location.
- Customizable:- Microsoft SharePoint has ability to built custom applications and components with ease. You can reduce development costs, by using comprehensive out-of-the-box components, by adopting built-in integration with the Microsoft Office 2007 suite. You can reduce learning curves and development time by using the .NET Framework object models.
- Easy to use:- SharePoint has features and tools that allow organization to respond quickly to business needs. You can quickly build or update your website online for your team. You can simplify application management and training, by providing a single, easy-to-use interface for end users and for IT administration and governance.
- Collaboration:- You can improve employee productivity, by implementing collaboration workspaces, self-service Web publishing, social computing features, and business process workflow and forms. Increased collaboration allows taking better decision by streamlined approach to team based work. It allows information and knowledge to flow freely throughout the organization.
- Site consolidation:- Microsoft SharePoint incorporate all sites under one platform to consolidate intranet, extranet and internet sites which substantially saves cost of the organization. It enhances the effectiveness of customer service and sales teams, by sorting critical information from across the enterprise and by providing rapid, easy access to information.
- Security and integrity:- Microsoft SharePoint platform provides ability to organization to protect data from unauthorized use. It includes managing permissions to sites, lists, folders, documents, Web applications and also requires checkout documents prior to editing, allow users to view all revisions made to a document and return a document to its original state. You can implement additional security measures at both document and item-level required by you.
COMM-IT uses features of SharePoint like intranet portals, document & file management, social networks, websites, extranets, advanced search functionality and increased business intelligence solutions so that you can reduce business risk, take faster and better decisions, increase output, reduce errors, shorten processing time, simplified data entry and access, unified access control and faster deployment.